Borgen Square Apartments, owned by DMACC, are located directly across from the Boone Campus, provide a great opportunity to meet new friends while attending DMACC. There are five unfurnished apartment complexes with occupancy for 202 students.
Each apartment contains:
- Four private bedrooms & two baths
- Common living room
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher
- Washer & dryer in each unit
- Rent includes all utilities, cable TV, and wireless internet
- Honors student housing with honors classroom, quiet study area, and student lounge.
Rent as low as $366/month for students enrolled in Fall, Spring and Summer semesters.
» Virtual Tour of Apartments
For more information, contact BJ McGinn at 515-433-5046.