Use the Web Info System to access or submit information about yourself or your classes: Personal information, grades, financial aid, timesheet, tax forms, etc. You should log into the Web Info System with your DMACC ID number and PIN. Your DMACC ID number and initial PIN will be sent to you in separate letters after your acceptance to DMACC.
DMACC ID NUMBER
- Your assigned PIN will be sent to you by email or mail.
- You will be required to change your PIN when you access Web Info System for the first time.
- PIN must be exactly six characters and must contain a combination of letters and numbers.
- Select and answer two Security Questions from a provided list.
- Go to the DMACC Tech Support website, and choose Request your Pin.
DMACC NETWORK USER NAME & PASSWORD
As a credit student, you can access DMACC's network from a DMACC computer at any campus location. You will also use your network user name and apssword to access MySite, DMACC Forms, and Blackboard if you're taking online classes.
For new students, usernames and passwords are generated upon acceptance. For returning students, network accounts are recreated one to two business days after registering for credit classes.
A student's network account is purged from the system after the student has not attended DMACC for 150 days.
- The default User Name is your first initial, middle initial and last name.
- In case of duplicate User Names, a number is added after last name (e.g., efhutton23).
- Go to the DMACC Tech Support website, and choose DMACC User Name Lookup.
- Your initial password will be the last four digits of your DMACC ID number.
- For security reasons, it is highly recommended that the password be changed after initial login.
CHANGE NETWORK PASSWORD FROM A CAMPUS PC
- Log into PC and press Ctrl/Alt/Del.
- Click Change Password button.
- Type old password.
- Type new password.
- Retype password to confirm and click OK.