Cellular phone users should be respectful of others by following the guidelines outlined below.
- Turn cellular phone ringer off or set to 'silent' upon entering any classroom, computer lab, library, office or auditorium.
- Short, quiet cellular phone conversations may take place in corridors, away from doorways. Please move extended conversations outside of the building.
- Move immediately to a hallway when placing or receiving calls.
- Be courteous to others by keeping a low volume voice.
- Cell phones with picture-taking capabilities are not allowed in changing rooms or locker rooms. Individuals wishing to take photos in any recreation facility must first have DMACC permission.
- Faculty members have the right to limit the use of cell phones in their classrooms.