Note: Currently enrolled DMACC online students should go to the Online Advising Site at myDMACC. This is a collection of DMACC information and links just for you.
Academic advising is a valuable tool in helping you reach your educational goals. Advising is available in-person in the Student Development offices at each DMACC campus. For more information about services offered go to the Current Students link. Online Advising is offered as a service and a supplement to in-person advising.
Online Advising can provide you with:
- Program and degree requirements and help you select courses that will help you meet those requirements
- DMACC Admissions and registration information
- Course transfer information, policies, and procedures
- Email the Online Advisor.
Tips for using online advising:
- Current students: use your DMACC Student ID Number to help identify yourself
- Use your DMACC email address when you contact the online advisor
- Don't wait until the last moment to seek information
- Ask specific questions
- Provide information about yourself, your program of study, and what year you began your studies
Our goal is to respond to all email within two working days. During peak advising time the response time may increase. Please be patient. If you would like to schedule an individual face-to-face orientation to WebCT, contact our Online Advisor to arrange a time. (Keith Knowles, email@example.com or call 515-964-6404)