This certificate is designed to train students with basic skills for working in a commercial vineyard.
» Program information for Viticulture Certificate
These courses will be offered in a blended format so that those working full time or not within a daily commuting distance can take them. If interested contact Randall Vos at email@example.com or call 515-965-7310.
- Intro to Starting a Vineyard: VIN101
- Intro to Bearing Vineyards: VIN102
- Intro to Vineyard Pest Management: VIN103
- Viticulture for Wine Production: VIN104
- Vineyard Field Experience: VIN 920
Typical Viticulture Yearly Course Offering
- Fall Semester: VIN101, VIN 920
- Spring Semester: VIN102, VIN 920
(VIN101 possibly offered if sufficient demand)
- Summer Term: VIN 103, VIN104, VIN 920
» View Enology Certificate Program