Students should consider meeting with an academic advisor or counselor to discuss adding or dropping courses and understand consequences such as academic standing or possible reduction in financial aid/insurance.
- Current students may add classes through the first 5 business days of the full 15 week semester (fall & spring) or full 10 week semester (summer).
Missed class time, before official registration, is the same as any absence.
- After the enrollment deadline, students may add late starting courses only.
Drops are not effective or valid until processed by the college.
DMACC may administratively drop students due to: non-payment of tuition, incomplete prerequisite, non-attendance or other administrative reason.
Student holds, if applicable, may prevent re-enrollment.
DMACC will send an email notice to any student administratively dropped.
- Re-Enrollment procedure after the semester began
- Tuition must be paid in full or payment arrangements finalized.
- Instructor must approve re-enrollment.
- Online or Web Blended Re-Enrollment
- On-Campus Re-Enrollment
- Pay tuition in full or finalize payment arrangements.
- Obtain instructor permission (signature on DMACC Add/Drop form).
- Submit signed Add/Drop form to Registration staff for re-enrollment.