Once accepted to DMACC:
New students will receive an acceptance letter or email that includes their 9 digit DMACC ID number. Later, students receive a separate email or letter with their 6 digit PIN (Personal Identification Number).
The student's 9-digit DMACC ID# (or SSN) and 6-digit PIN # are required to access the secured Web Information System.
Look up Classes that have seats available:
- Log In to the DMACC Web Info System
- A security alert may display within the gray box. Click "OK" to continue
- Once logged in: Select Student Services and Financial Aid
- Select Registration
- Select Look Up Classes
- Select Term
- Search for a class - only sections with seats available will be visible
- Register or add to worksheet
- To confirm enrollment:select View detail schedule
For Log In assistance or to reset your PIN #, please contact DMACC Tech Support:
Note: On the first day of registration, online registration opens at 7:30 a.m. After the first day, online registration is available 5:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Central Time, 7 days a week.